Thursday, June 19, 2008

GLUCOSE TEST RESULTS

At our last doctor's appt. they told me if I passed my glucose test, I would not hear from them, BUT if something was wrong they would call me by Thursday. So while I was at work yesterday, I got a "restricted" call on my cell phone, I decided to answer and on the other end was a nurse from the doctor's office. My heart just sank...the worst case scenario went through my head, gestational diabetes, restricted diet, a very big baby, etc. etc. After she introduced herself she went on to say, "You passed your glucose testing". Relief! So why the call? It turns out my iron is too low. So now I must take an iron supplement for the rest of my pregnancy. I will take that over gestational diabetes anyday! God is good.

1 comment:

meridith said...

more posts please!