Casey Beren is here! My water broke this past Saturday at 7:45am. I was just in the doctor's office on the previous Monday, where they told me that I wasn't even dilated or effaced! I guess lil' Casey wanted to get going. After 16 hours of labor and 4 pushes...
Lil' Casey entered our world on September 13 at 11:38pm.
He weighed 6 lbs, 11 oz and was 19.5 inches long.
He is the most beautiful lil' boy I've ever seen! Dark hair and looks like daddy. The last few days have been a blur of activity and sleeplessness. We still didn't get around to purchasing the rest of the baby stuff we needed.
On Tuesday Casey started to look a little yellow. We took him to get tested yesterday and he has officially come down with jaundice. The levels are rated 0-25 (25 being extremely jaundiced). He was intermediate with a level 15. He has to b
He's a good baby and only gets fussy if mommy has had to much spice in her food. He also has 'sprayed' us while we have attempted to change him. Last night, daddy had to change his shirt! He almost got Lela, too. I am so glad my mom has been here. She has been a HUGE help. She's cooked and cleaned and has been just wonderful to have around. Casey is gonna love his 'lela'.
Well, that's all I can say right now....it's time for Casey to eat.
8 comments:
yay! casey is so sweet! congratulations. he is truly wonderful.
He is so handsome!!! I just realized I still have your shower gift!!! I'll drop it by your house on sunday (don't worry, I won't knock-just drop off). I thought I had more time to get it to you and we've had to miss church these last few weeks!!!
I hope all is well-please let me know if you need anything!!!!
Can't wait to meet him!!
Kristi, Jason and Max
He is so sweet. congratulations!
Well Sweetie I am so happy for you and Mark. I know that "Lela" is extremely happy that she's gotten to be there for you. Enjoy the time with her too, I know when she was helping me out after my surgery, it was awesome, nothing like having that help. You need this time to get yourself back to normal, you might not think so but it takes a toll on your body, remember, this is the Tia who did it 4 times,and I even got a set of twins to prove it. Just enjoy the help, enjoy your son because it all goes by so quickly. Now I can get started on my blanket for the little man. Bought a pattern for his fleece blanket want to send it to you before winter. Let me know what you didn't get at the shower, we'd like to get you something for the baby. Love you all.
Te Quiero!
Tia Maye
WOW my lil sis has a baby!! when i think about it just blows my mind. Sara and I are very happy for you and your litle Wolverine Casey, can't wait to come on down and mee the little guy. we love ya!!
Bobby, Sarah and the boys.
GO BLUE!!
He is so sweet and so tiny :-) I look forward to meeting him in person!
So exciting! Congrats again girl...enjoy your time off!
SOOOOoooo excited for you guys!
Can't wait to meet him!
Brook family
Post a Comment